Friday, October 9, 2009

Vegan and Stuffed

This is my typical lunch every day. I can barely fit it all on dinner plate. So... I am striving for a vegan diet with no processed foods or sugar. Easier said than done and I am far from perfection in any given week...but I do pretty darn good if I say so myself!
Not that anyone looks at my blog...but I am posting this to show that I eat a TON and am very full and in no way am depriving my self of needed nutrients or calories. This is Romaine with red peppers, tomato, cauliflower, green onion, green pepper, 2 tbs light Thousand Island Dressing and my spicy beans on top. I have no idea how it fits into my stomach actually.





Happy Birthday to Leia today!

You are 5 months old today! I love you so much. You are growing so fast and are a very physically and mentally strong baby. Your sweetness is a blessing to me and our family. I love to snuzz your neck and squoosh your cheeks and smell your head and your feet (gross but so true and I don't care-they are too cute not to nibble on!) You have the cutest squeals and giggles. You like to kick your foot on the floor when relaxing and to hold your toes and give them a taste! You are a very messy eater and love to grab the spoon and suck your messy fingers full of food. You are an active spirit just stuck in this baby body for sure...you cannot be left alone too long and you have wanted to sit up since you were born! You rolled over at 6 weeks and now you are up on all fours rocking just ready to crawl! I will miss you my dear when you are no longer my sweet smelling package of a baby. I love to feed you and snug you and take you with me. You are not a bother to me. You are my good friend and I hope I can always be a good friend to you...I love you Leilerson san seet little stinker scoot'n boots. Bootie Scoot and Scootin Boots. You love to boot your scoot~I love you Bootie Scoot. Mom.






My little Scooter



No comments:

Post a Comment