Friday, October 9, 2009

10-8-2009 A Full Day

So today we started off by finally giving Gina her first hair cut...well trim. I cant believe I haven't done this yet...

Before...and after!


Now not so rat-so!


I am loving teaching my kids in homeschool! It's not just academics (heaven forbid...) Jane made her own sandwich complete with toothpick and olive for herself...



And shared with Lukie! Such a nice sister!




Mary learned how to cook oatmeal for her lunch today...





Everyone had some...using baby spoons of coarse because Mom had no clean spoons and didn't feel like washing any - and its just more fun to eat oatmeal with a baby spoon!


THEN....we cooked the minestrone soup for dinner together!




Note to self: Do Not Open Cans of Tomato Sauce With Baby In Arms.









Poor Gina! Colonel the Horse bit her finger when she was giving him a horse treat! It left a pretty good little bite mark on her finger. Travis said she screamed pretty good when it happened...




But after some ice cream she recovered.



This past week I canned15 or so quarts of apple-pie filling. So I put together an apple pie for a treat tonight. This picture is to show that my kids are crazy and only ate ice cream and would not touch or did not like the pie. It was good I swear! It tastes like apple pie! Apples and sugar! Very typical around here though. My kids will eat 5 raw apples a day each - but they wont touch them if they have sugar all over them....And I'm upset by this? Hmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment