Thursday, January 8, 2015

January 2014





I snapped this shot when Rose was spinning so fast around and around - and she's looking at the camera!

Tithing and money counting lesson!  I am proud they are so excited to pay their tithing!

Paul's not so happy first day of Primary. 

Sara driving!

Daddy and Rose

Oldest and youngest 




Chapstick Stealer Sara 

Ross's first food


McDonald's trip

Jane's Science Fair Project 
If you double the yeast, does it double the size of the loaf?
Answer: no


Another Deet in the making for Paul

Just got to get a quick snug...


Hanging in mummy's bed


Perfect old fashioned beard and mustache from smoothie pop!  Sara

Boyd, Zach, Travis & Dallas ski trip. 


Leia likes to play one phone and makes fun pictures!


Juice Fasting
I completed a 15 day total juice fast!
It was great!  I felt light and my eyes and mind felt clear. I lost 10 pounds and would have gone the 30 days if aunt Izzy wasn't wanting to cook so bad together!
I juiced my green lemonade and also purchased some Urbanremedy juices. They were great to try but expensive. 



Cutest potty training 
He was so happy and cute reading!







Ian Tyson concert in our western wear!

















































No comments:

Post a Comment