Friday, December 4, 2009

11/28/2009 Saturday pics


Trav is making a new dresser for the girls. Mary was very excited to go out and spend some time with Daddy while he made it. Here is her architectural drawing of what it should look like.



This is Meeks our curious cat. He is the best cat ever. I found him as a kitten - He followed me home one day when I was walking around the marina with my friend Diana. I did not steal any ones cat. He followed me home willingly. And knowing Meeks, how friendly and loving he is...he would have never left his family if they were feeding and loving him. We love him. He is my favorite pet - sorry Peaches. If only you could clean yourself it would help... : (




The only name for this game would be "Pretending To Be Fat." This is not what they called it. They didn't call it anything. They just had fun stuffing extra pajamas inside their pajamas. The kids thought it was the best.







I could not resist snapping this pic when I saw this beauty sleeping.... Perfect baby



Another variation of my huge salad for lunch. This time with sauteed portabello mushrooms on top : )

No comments:

Post a Comment